Delivering house calls safely during COVID-19
We're resuming house calls by implementing extensive measures to keep you safe:
- Heal medical teams wear PPE (face masks, eye gear, and disposable gowns) prior to entering your home.
- Our medical teams are required to use hand sanitizer before and after each visit.
- Medical equipment is sanitized thoroughly with alcohol before and after each visit.
- You will be asked to wear a face mask if you have one and sit 6 feet from medical teams whenever possible.
- Heal medical teams will meet with you in a well-ventilated but private area, such as a backyard.
- Heal medical teams monitor temperature and symptoms twice daily.
If you have symptoms for COVID-19, including fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches, or sore throats, you may be required to have a telemedicine visit with us, prior to receiving a house call.
If you'd like to talk to a Heal Doctor via a live video call, please download the Heal iPhone